Emerge America’s Fall Internship Program (San Francisco Office)
Top 3 Reasons to Join the Emerge America Team:
Emerge America recruits, trains and provides a powerful network for Democratic women interested in running for office. Emerge is the only in-depth, six-month training program that inspires women to run and gives them the tools to win. We have affiliates in 22 states, our mission is to increase the number of Democratic women in all levels of public office. We currently have 241 alumnae running for office. We’re a great team to join. Here’s why.
Qualities you should possess:
• Passion for the advancement of women in politics.
• Eagerness to participate in, and learn the ins and outs of a political organization.
• Be a proactive problem solver.
• A willingness to learn.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Familiar with general office operations;
• Professional and clear communication skills;
• Comfortable speaking over the phone;
• Familiar with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn;
• Comfortable with technology.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply here!
Email email@example.com with a thoughtful letter of interest and a resume. Please write “Your Name -San Francisco Fall Internship ” in the subject line. No phone calls please. This internship is unpaid.
Emerge America is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, and differently-abled people are strongly encouraged to apply.